BOOK READERS CLUB IN SCHOOL LEVEL
Aalumai Sirpi magazine motivates and encourages each and every school should have a Book Readers Club (BRC).
BOOK READERS CLUB IN COLLEGE LEVEL
Aalumai Sirpi magazine motivates and encourages each and every college should have a Book Readers Club (BRC).
ACTIVITIES OF BRC
1. Students can share good thoughts from valuable books during common gatherings.
2. Monthly twice this group members can come together and discuss about some books and receive more knowledge.
3. Best Writers and Journalists can be invited to BRC meetings and by which the student members will know more about the need of reading Books.
4. Either in college level or in Departmental level this group members can organize a Book Exhibition yearly for about two to three days in their own College Premises.
5. To encourage the idea of reading Books among students, this Club of BRC can conduct competitions in intra and inter college level on readings books and offer prices also by the help of Familiar Publishers.
6. Students can Prepare and circulate a Monthly Bulletein in college level and it will have the contribution of essays, poems, articles and also department oriented topics by the student members of BRC.